Cobblestone Factory -- Minecraft Advanced Cobblestone Generator -- 99.9% Collection Ratio. Version 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9wB3jTY6MM
Version 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0jeCUt8ko8
Version 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R_0OlodQGc
So this is my latest style of Cobblestone Generator model that I've been toying around with on my not-seen legitimate Minecraft file. It's major difference is that it uses Pistons and a Clock. On my actual legit world, I have a generator with a huge clock and requires 4 lava and 4 water to build.
So this is the next level up, using less material to build similar effects and being much smaller -- you can't lose!
A few things about the video:
1) I do not recommend speeding up the clock in ANY way. If you can figure out a way to keep the power "OFF" for a longer period of time, it'll be slightly more effective. This is because you *NEED* to give the lava time to turn into cobblestone.
2) The method I recommended to keep the tower shorter is for those who already built the full tower. For those who originally don't want the tall tower: before activating the clock, place the Furnaces on the top-most Sand blocks (on all 4 sides).
3) I DO NOT recommend placing this in any structure made of Wood. Lava causes things to burst into flames, so unless you do extensive research on Lava, I DO NOT recommend building in or near a wooden structure.
4) I did not do any research on many cobblestone generators with pistons. So I do not claim ownership to this device unless I'm really the first who built it. If anything, I'm getting the word out there. (Edit: turns out that this is my generator. I'm the first to make this type, and the first to enhance it! Check out my updated version!)
5) If you're wondering, a single tower is extremely less effective due to improper or slow build-time. Take advantage and use all 4 waters to make 4 towers.
6) The last few seconds probably cut out. This was due to a bug upon media conversion. The other half is my laziness of not trying again.
7) I originally thought that it was a 100% collection ratio. But I remember that if you stood on top of a pushed block, you have a chance to fall through it, so I applied the same logic to the cobblestone loot. It's rare when it happens, but it could theoretically happen. So: 99.9%
I'm working on a story (currently on break until I get through some personal things here in Costa Rica), if you want to read it, check out the link -- zirumshero.blogspot.com
Tags: Cobblestone Factory -- Minecraft Advanced Cobblestone Generator -- 99.9% Collection Ratio, genorator, generator, generater, cobble, cobby, cs, cobblestone, factory, maker, infinite, lava, water, flow, flowing, small, tiny, great, awesome, epic, big, little, compact, mine, craft, minecraft, minecroft, stone, rock, super, ZirumsHeroTWR, TWR, ZirumsHero, Zirums, Hero, genrate, generate, quick, efficient, almighty, omega, magma, agua, aqua, wet, hot, hard, science, experiment, research, build, building, builder, magic, magik, majik, farm, farming, farmer, piston, pistons, redstone, sand, repeater, xbox, 360